Wednesday, May 19

Life At Its Best

Not really the best,actually.
It was going quite well the first few weeks but as weeks days goes by, it kinda gets harder and harder.
I know that nothing in life is easy as I want it to be,but some things are just kinda hard to deal with.
Firstly, is my Math and Science.Yes,freaking hell.Its like back to secondary school!

2nd-ly,going back to school NOW is really not a good time.I've alot to pay right now and the money isn't very easy to earn now that I'm schooling.Coz it just get worst!
I need about $900 to clear off my previous hp bill which I was too confident that I won't go back to school at all and was playing with fire for procrastinating with paying it.My concession is $50 and $100/mth for school pocket money!

What's more I miss the freedom I get when I work and lesser things to pay(duhh).
I miss working like hell,get the money and enjoy my life!
Karaoke,sentosa in the mornings,movie outings,eating at swensens,the lepak sessions after work till morning,the mornings I spent on the net till 4am..and the list goes on..~
I don't have to compete with anyone at work,I don't have to do those presentations,I don't have to wreck my brains and trying to find anything to contribute to the group..
And hell yeah, I miss the first time I went clubbing last year.
For dancing with my peeps,that is.The lights,the sounds,the crowd.
Not the mengatal sessions or drinking time.No,please.
Though I might have to add that I didn't miss having my gf fight with her bf,which led me to dance alone and in the end,just had to pluck up the courage to join a group of youngsters and dance with them.I'm lucky enough,they were more than happy. :p

I know that's so unlikely and so inappropriate for me.But thats what I like - getting all hyper and the my love for music.If Singapore were open-minded,I would have danced right there in my seat.HAHA.Just kidding ;p
I know this piece of cloth on my head would kinda get other people the wrong idea of me.
But I know better of course..I'm not giving this cloth up for clubbing or anything else.
I'm not religious,I am open-minded,in fact.
You know how some people like to eat brownies that are crunchy,while some like it if its soft and spongey?
Well I like it crunchy,and I have my own reasons,just like the others who have theirs.
Just like me wearing this,I LIKE wearing this.
K enough.HAHA.

Really...I miss working life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate school because it starts TOO EARLY,everyday!!
Almost everyday I'm late..
Everyday kena graded for participation WHEN everyday I feel very sleepy and cannot think in the 1st meeting.
ARGH! -______________--

Oh well..what to do..This is the life I wanted..though not in my 1st choice :(
Gotta get through this stupid shit.
I feel so not motivated and pessimistic right now T.T