Why is everyone acting like a little kid???
Do you have to show your dissatisfaction to me???
Why didn't you show it to the other person,who obviously has a fucked up attitude?
Is it because that person can benefit you in some way???
And to some people..
when you were alone I tried my best to keep you people company,
but when I'm alone nobody's almost never there.
You know how sick I am doing this when I can just shoot you in the head if I wanted to?
Well I've learnt alot this year.
A friend,no matter how close or near they are to you,they would always walk away.
Coz most humans lack the ability to keep the old and make the new.
They seem to be kick the old and make the new.
One the new is getting old,they'd be kicked out too.
Damnit la.
I'm feeling so fucked up.