Thursday, October 21

If you only knew..

I know I'm crazy but that's just me.
I love to delete posts which have incidents of which I hate.
It gives a feeling of it being deleted in my life. HAHA *evilsmile*

Anyway its the start of a new semester.
New class, new friends, new facis and of course.. new subjects.
My prayers have been answered and I got all I want :
fun and bonding classmates, facis who TEACH and subjects that were less stress..

I hate work. I really really really hate work.
I wanna quit and join somewhere else. I need new environment , new people.

I miss him. Not recently but since the day we got close.
Coz no matter how close we are, my hands couldn't reach him.
My words are not saying what I wanted..
My hands are moving against my orders..
But only my eyes stayed glued to him..
Its been 6yrs I've known him and miss him..
But I know he doesn't know that :)

I'm such a big-spender.
Now I'm in deep waters, I don't think I can float to the shore(i cant swim).
My debts are out of hands and its all my fault.
But then strangely this isn't something I'd like to complain about.
Coz I took the risk and am ready for the consequences.
So I better shut up about it then.

But what really bother me..
that has always been in my mind day and night..
every footsteps I take, every places I went..
I..see..you. I NEED you.
You were my source of inspiration to live a better life , a better person.
It dimmed a little last time.
But it didn't manage to put out what I really feel for you.

If you only knew..